How does home monitoring work in Charlottesville?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise option for protecting your residence and family members. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how Charlottesville home monitoring works
When you select 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security experts at all times. While it’s true they are always there when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t find them watching your residence or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the warning instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then communicate with you to authenticate the alarm and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will instantly alert first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the crisis and will act as the chief contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring agents are linked to your property through your smart devices. This is more than merely inner peace as you have real, trained experts to help you when you need them most.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup on call in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll be busy ensuring loved ones are away from harm. It’s even more critical when an emergency occurs while you’re at work or traveling. Think about your flood alarm beeping or an access point sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on vacation. What happens when nobody is there to hear the warning of the high-volume siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always defended, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Charlottesville home monitoring
You can visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your property’s security. All signals from components go through this important, centralized hub. On top of being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub delivers these additional virtues:
- Emergency button to instantly contact your home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio functionality letting you talk right to your monitoring staff
- You can ask for assistance with any type of issue, including medical situations
If you’re not able to find your mobile device when a crisis occurs, you’ll still be able to communicate with your support team directly through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected Charlottesville security system
Leave it to the professionals at Vivint and get a fully integrated Charlottesville smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, fire alarms, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We understand the importance of monitoring which is why it is included with our core packages. If you want to boost your property’s defense, call (434) 404-5302 or complete the following form to begin.