You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise option for protecting your residence and family members. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how Charlottesville home monitoring works
When you select 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security experts at all times. While it’s true they are always there when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t find them watching your residence or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the warning instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then communicate with you to authenticate the alarm and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will instantly alert first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the crisis and will act as the chief contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring agents are linked to your property through your smart devices. This is more than merely inner peace as you have real, trained experts to help you when you need them most.