Your security system’s indoor cameras in Charlottesville are ideal baby monitors
One of the key things to understand is that your indoor cameras are part of a comprehensive system and reachable by way of an easy-to-use app. This gives you practicality and reassurance since you are able to monitor your child from anyplace via your phone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Live high-definition video footage: You’ll get easily visible, high-quality video of your precious one. You are even able to watch recorded segments directly from your phone.
- 2-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you have the chance to speak to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to soothe a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you can utilize the audio feature through your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your baby decides sleep time is finished and wants out of the crib, you can have motion-activated alerts delivered straight to your phone.
- One-press communications: Although this feature is generally for older offspring, it’s worth bringing up. With a simple press of a button, your kid can touch base with you through cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a tremendous bonus. If you see that your newborn is struggling to sleep and think it may be a little stuffy in the nursery, you are able to adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can activate the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have a second child? You can use another indoor camera and still have access to both of them with a lone mobile app.
Design Your Charlottesville smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Charlottesville smart home and get the peace of mind and protection Vivint’s modern video cameras can provide. Contact (434) 404-5302 today and learn how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for all family members.